Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Welcome!

Hello, everyone!

Lately I've noticed many of my friends talking about two things:
- the stresses, frustrations, and disappointments of life
- the desire to get back to the gym and start eating better (which might contribute to #1)

I think of these things often myself and am finding it hard to find the momentum to start doing something about it. I realize that being hundreds of miles away from my circle of friends in Colorado and many other friends all over the country is making me feel isolated and alone. I've been thinking about how to overcome this challenge, and I decided to start a blog!

The Inspiration Spot will be a place for you to visit as often as you like. A place where you will find inspirational quotes and stories. A place where you'll find delicious, healthy recipes. A place where you will find occasional "challenges" to help you find and maintain a healthy lifestyle. It's also a place where you can post comments about what you find in the blog or about what's going on in your life. A place where we can share information and wisdom, because you'll never know if you're "the only one going through [fill in the blank]" until you ask, and you might be surprised that someone else has been down the same road and has much to share about it.

I hope you find many good things here. Please share your ideas about how to make The Inspiration Spot even better. We're all in this together, ladies!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think it is CORNY. IT is cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat blog, Steph! Ever since I've known you, you've been all about dedicating you life to your family & friends. This is just another representation of that & I love the concept! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete